Agent's Property Links
- I started buying and selling real estate in 1991 and I got my real estates license shortly thereafter. I learned a lot from my own mistakes and I am not too proud to learn from them.
- I love this business. This is my passion and my job. I love to help my buyers find the homes they have dreamed of. I love to help my sellers move from selling a home they loved to the next step in their lives.
- I have worked in multiple facets of this business. I have been an investor, worked with investors, I have opened an managed a real estate office, worked with both commercial and residential clients and then most recently helped to create Viewpoint Realty Group.
- I understand buying and selling homes is a BIG deal. I understand you have questions and concerns that you will want and need addressed quickly, honestly and fairly. You will never be in the dark when you work with me. I will communicate with you in an honest and timely manner. You will feel heard and respected through out the buying and selling process.
- Member of NAR and MIBOR
- Member of St. Simon the Apostle Church
- Read Up Volunteer for the United Way
- Volunteer for Community Hospitals of Indianapolis
- PR co chair for Oaklandon Youth Organization
- TNT member and fundraiser for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society